HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS
INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER AND COUNTRY MONEY TRANSFER
The security of the Payment Institution’s clients is of the utmost importance and it is very important that you become more familiar with financial fraud in order to avoid becoming their victim.
DO NOT SEND MONEY:
- when you do not know the people to whom you are making the payment
- to purchase goods or services online
- for any kind of payment to people you have met through social media or the internet
- for a fee to use a credit card or credit
- for the purpose of taking a prize in a lottery or prize game
- for renting real estate and paying real estate deposits
- for antivirus protection
- for reasons of urgency, assistance to a friend or family based on SMS or e-mail
- for the realization of a check that is deposited in your name, and which you cannot cash immediately
- for visa costs for working abroad, obtaining immigration status or realizing a business offer
- for charitable donations
- for the reason of any case that is unknown to you or you have not checked it.
Lately, there has been a problem of identity theft, especially on social networks. After someone illegally accesses your profile on the social network, they have the opportunity to send a request for financial help to your friends.
This request will be sent on your behalf, but the account to which the funds should be paid will, of course, be owned by the executor.
- all information about your transfer is confidential and should not be disclosed to persons other than the person receiving the money
- send money exclusively to people you know and trust
- do not send money unless you are able to verify the identity of the person you are paying and who contacted you
- In case the offer / job / reward sounds too good to be true you should keep in mind that it is a possible fraud
- The recipient of the money transfer can be paid in a very short time. After paying the money to the recipient, you cannot get a refund, even in situations when it comes to fraud
- There is no way to defer payment if you change the recipient’s name or country of destination after sending the money or if you do not disclose the money transfer control number to the recipient.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FRAUD, AND YOU SENT THE MONEY FROM THE LOCATION OF THE PAYSPOT DOO NOVI SAD PAYSPOT REPRESENTATIVE REPRESENTATIVE, CALL OUR CUSTOMER CENTER AT:
+ 381 (0) 21 310 3000